500 W. Santa Ana Blvd.
Please report at your designated time ONLY, according to the schedule below:
- Last name A – Car: 8:00 am
- Last name Cas – Gar: 9:00 am
- Last name Gas – Mel: 10:00 am
- Last name Mem – Riv: 11:00 am
- Last name Riw – Z: 12:00 pm
Only one parent/guardian may accompany student. Please arrive wearing a mask observing social distancing of standing at least six feet apart from others who are not in your household at all times.
On your designated day and time, please bring the following REQUIRED ITEMS and receive your course selections for the 2020-2021 school year:
- Emergency Supply Kit: Gallon clear zip-lock or similar bag with 1-2 juice or water drinks and 3-4 snack items such as goldfish, granola bars, protein bars, etc. Please label with student’s full name.
- Return any outstanding materials, (textbooks, calculators, Chromebook, etc.)
- Verification of Student Information (enclosed) – please update and parent/guardian to sign
- Emergency Information (enclosed) – please update and parent/guardian to sign
- Meal Application
- McKinney Vento Homeless Form
Recommended Supplies for Success at NOVA – Pens, Highlighters, Scientific Calculator – TI 30XS or 30XIIS, Calculator (Teachers may recommend additional items.)