500 W. Santa Ana Blvd.
Orientation is required for all students registered to attend NOVA Academy for the 2022-23 school year. This step must be completed in person at NOVA Academy at the assigned time for the student’s grade level:
- FRESHMEN (9) – 9:00 AM
- SOPHOMORES (10) – 10:00 AM
- JUNIORS (11) – 11:00 AM
- SENIORS (12) – 12:00 PM
On your designated day and time, you will:
- Be able to purchase NOVA Spirit Wear and P.E. clothes. All freshmen and sophomores will be scheduled into a P.E. class (four semesters are required for graduation).
- Forms of payment: cash, check, or credit card
- Receive your Course List for the 2022-23 school year.
- Completed Data Confirmation & Community Eligibility Provision online form is required to receive Course List
Physical copies of the following items were included in Student Orientation Packets that were mailed to students’ residences:
- Instructions for Online Data Confirmation & Community Eligibility Provision Online Form
- Student Verification Information
- Letter to Household for Community Eligibility Provision
- Student Drop-off/Pick-up Zone
- 2022-2023 School Calendar
- 2022-2023 Bell Schedule
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the school office at 714-569-0948. We are happy to assist you.