Our Summer InNOVAtion program bridges the transition from middle school to high school for incoming freshmen. During this free program they will:
- Complete academic assessments
- Set goals for high school
- Establish familiarity with school layout, expectations, and resources
- Participate in fun activities, including college tour
- Build and strengthen friendships with classmates
Incoming freshmen may choose to attend this session from June 17-20 or Session One, which takes place June 4-7. Please RSVP by calling 714-569-0948.