Here are just some of the distinctive offerings that make NOVA Academy the best choice for your high school student:
Early College High School
Students at NOVA Academy can attend high school and college courses simultaneously at no cost. This includes:
- Free college courses (including books and fees) through College of the Desert and University of California, Irvine
- Ability to begin taking college courses toward an A.A. degree as early as second semester of freshman year
- Opportunity to take college classes on a college campus year-round, including summer
- AP® (Advanced Placement) classes offered at all grade levels
- STEAM courses available through our college program
- Comprehensive college and career guidance, including a detailed plan for each student
- Introduction to business professionals and college coursework that inspires and supports career pathways
- 100% college courses offered on campus transfer to UC and Cal State schools
NOVA Academy has proudly served its students since 2010 and demonstrates proven academic excellence through superb graduation rates and achievement scores.
NOVA faculty and staff believe in creating a friendly, family environment to help ensure every student feels a sense of belonging and personal support. Students even participate in a class called “Family,” which other schools have replicated.
Dedication to the Whole Child
A holistic approach to education centers on the development of each student’s social, emotional, intellectual, and physical well-being.
Both academic and mental health counseling are available to NOVA students, as needed.
College Fairs and Tours Throughout the Year
To inspire college goals, NOVA Academy gives its students hands-on experiences at local colleges and universities.
- 1:21 average teacher-to-student ratio
- ASB, art, and extracurricular activities
- Highest technology systems throughout our campus
- Chromebooks for every student
- Summer InNOVAtion program for all new, incoming students
- Highest accreditation by WASC (Western Association of Schools and Colleges) for educational quality and school performance
- Official partnership with College of the Desert to support dual enrollment programs