Here are just some of the distinctive offerings that make NOVA Academy the best choice for your high school student:
Early College High School
Students at NOVA Academy can attend high school and college courses simultaneously at no cost. This includes:
- 120+ different college courses taken annually by NOVA students through Santa Ana College, University of California Irvine, and Concordia University
- Opportunity to take college classes on a college campus year-round, including summer
- Advanced Placement (AP) classes offered at all grade levels
- STEAM courses available through our college program
- Comprehensive college and career guidance, including a detailed plan for each student
- Introduction to business professionals and college coursework that inspires and supports career pathways
- College tours at campuses such as UCLA, USC, UCI, UCSD, UC Berkeley, Stanford University, Cal State Fullerton, San Diego State, Long Beach state, and more
- Ability to begin taking college courses toward an A.A. degree as early as second semester of freshman year
NOVA Academy has proudly served its students since 2005 and demonstrates proven academic excellence through superb graduation rates and achievement scores.
NOVA faculty and staff believe in creating a friendly, family environment to help ensure every student feels a sense of belonging and personal support. Students even participate in a class called “Family,” which other schools have replicated.
Dedication to the Whole Child
A holistic approach to education centers on the development of each student’s social, emotional, intellectual, and physical well-being.
Both academic and mental health counseling are available to NOVA students, as needed.
- Highest accreditation by WASC (Western Association of Schools and Colleges) for educational quality and school performance
- Student clubs, ASB, dance, art, music, and extracurricular activities
- A state-of-the-art campus featuring the highest technology systems
- Chromebooks for every student
- InNOVAtion Summer Institute for all incoming 9th graders